RCom™ Unified Communications
RCom differs heavily from the legacy and proprietary telephone systems of the past. Legacy systems are comprised of desktop phones connected to licensing-driven, aging equipment that is hidden away in a back room. RCom is deployed utilizing a highly-available, redundant hosted services approach. Desktop phones connect to Rival5’s cloud-based systems using the district’s existing internet and network infrastructure.
With a variety of extension options available, RCom provides a flexible and comprehensive answer to meet the complex and ever-changing communications needs of a school district. RCom extends past desktop phones and offers seamless mobile integration, convenient web portal access from any device, and native cell phone dialing while on the go.
- System Notifications
- Online User Portal
- All-Call Paging
- Information Boxes
- Call Recording
- Cellular Push-Pull
- Intuitive Web-Based Administration
Our feature-packed, cloud-based, Unified Communications hosted telephone system customized to meet and exceed any school or district’s needs.
RVoice™ Telecom Service
The replacement for existing telephone services and lines to deliver concurrent call paths to and from the PSTN (public switched telephone network).
Additional RVoice features:
- Unlimited Domestic (L48) Calling
- Caller-ID Masking
- Automatic Flexible Failover Routing
- Cell Phone Redundancy & Twinning
- Toll-Free & International Calling
RLock™ Emergency Notification Service
Relieves the strain of timely and adequately notifying building occupants, administration, and public safety in the event of a crisis scenario.
Want to know more about RLock?
Safety and Security Features include:
- Multiple Activation Channels
- District-Wide Notification
- Sound-Sensing Speakers
- Overhead Paging Integration
- Local PSAP Notification
- Security and Access System Integration
- Leverage Phones as Panic Buttons
- Service and Device Level Monitoring
- Visual LED Strobe Lights
- Direct 911 Access
RFax™ Electronic Fax Service
The replacement for expensive plain old telephone service lines connected to legacy fax machines and servers
Standard RFax features include:
- Portal Access
- Transaction Reports
- Fax Bridge to Legacy Machines
- Email Delivery Notifications
- Simultaneous Fax Capability