RCom™ Unified Communications
RCom differs heavily from the legacy and proprietary telephone systems of the past. Legacy systems are comprised of desktop phones connected to licensing-driven, aging equipment that is hidden away in a back room. RCom is deployed utilizing a highly-available, redundant hosted services approach. Desktop phones connect to Rival5’s cloud-based systems using existing internet and network infrastructure.
With a variety of extension options available, RCom provides a flexible and comprehensive answer to meet the complex and ever-changing communications needs of any business. RCom extends past desktop phones and offers seamless mobile integration, convenient web portal access from any device, and native cell phone dialing while on the go.
- System Notifications
- Online User Portal
- All-Call Paging
- Granular Call Reporting
- Call Recording
- Cellular Push-Pull
- Intuitive Web-Based Administration
Our feature-packed, cloud-based, hosted Unified Communications telephone system customized to meet and exceed any business or organization's needs.
RVoice™ Telecom Service
The replacement for existing telephone services and lines to deliver concurrent call paths to and from the PSTN (public switched telephone network).
Additional RVoice features:
- Unlimited Domestic (L48) Calling
- RMask™ Caller-ID Masking
- Automatic Flexible Failover Routing
- Cell Phone Redundancy & Twinning
- Toll-Free & International Calling
RLock™ Emergency Notification Service
Relieves the strain of timely and adequately notifying building occupants, management, and public safety in the event of a crisis scenario.
Want to know more about RLock?
Safety and Security Features include:
- Multiple Activation Channels
- Company-Wide Notification
- Sound-Sensing Speakers
- Overhead Paging Integration
- Local PSAP Notification
- Security and Access System Integration
- Leverage Phones as Panic Buttons
- Service and Device Level Monitoring
- Visual LED Strobe Lights
- Direct 911 Access
RFax™ Electronic Fax Service
The replacement for expensive plain old telephone service lines connected to legacy fax machines and servers
Standard RFax features include:
- Portal Access
- Transaction Reports
- Fax Bridge to Legacy Machines
- Email Delivery Notifications
- Simultaneous Fax Capability